- Closing a chrome tab: You can click on the middle key (scroll wheel) of
the mouse to close a chrome browser tab when your cursor is above the tab. So no
need to find the small cross and left click on it to close the tab. (Sure,
ctrl+w works too.)
- Scroll reverser for mac: https://pilotmoon.com/scrollreverser/
- popCalendar (in app store) on mac: making it easy to see the date for today
on menu bar, and the whole month/year.
How to do X?
How to download the picture in google doc?
- File –> Publish to the web…
- Go to the link provided in the popup window.
- Right click on the image, and save it.
- Open chrome dev console (Cmd+Alt+I on mac)
- Go to
Network tab, and click on
- Refresh the page, and the image will show up in one of the entries.